David Schor, owner and principal, is a CPA, MBA, and MSW with over 15 years of experience in accounting, auditing and audit preparation, bookkeeping, budgeting, and financial management.
His clients have ranged from nonprofit organizations, to local privately-held companies, to multinational corporations, to university and hospital technology transfer programs. Originally an engineer for the Washington and Connecticut Departments of Transportation, he knows agency and nonprofit budgeting and finance inside and out. He also holds a Masters in Social Work from the University of Washington.
Dave’s accounting and financial experience includes:
- Budgeting, financial reporting, and variance analysis for nonprofits and small businesses with annual budgets ranging from $500,000 to $30 million
- Monthly closing and bookkeeping staff oversight
- Audit preparation and assistance
- Capital needs assessments for real estate and technology
- Implementation of accounting systems and best practices
- Audit experience, including evaluation of financial controls, with PwC and Bader Martin
- Business planning and development