I am a CPA and MBA, with over a decade of experience in accounting, auditing and audit preparation, bookkeeping, budgeting, and financial management. My expansive professional experience equips me to assess your business or organization with insight and perspective.
My clients have ranged from nonprofit organizations, to local privately-held companies, to multinational corporations, to university and hospital technology transfer programs. Originally an engineer for the Washington and Connecticut Departments of Transportation, I know agency and nonprofit budgeting and finance inside and out.
My accounting and financial experience includes:
- Budgeting, financial reporting, and variance analysis for nonprofits and small businesses with annual budgets from $500,000 to $30 million
- Monthly closing and bookkeeping staff oversight
- Audit preparation and assistance
- Capital needs assessments for real estate and technology
- Implementation of accounting systems and best practices
- Audit experience, including evaluation of financial controls, with PricewaterhouseCooper and Bader Martin
- Business planning and development
I am experienced in QuickBooks, Sage/Peachtree, Great Plains/Microsoft Dynamics, Excel, and other financial software and accounting systems. Please click here for a full resume.